If you’ve been keeping up with Pinky you’ll know that she has a pretty good vocabulary in baby sign language! All thanks to the one and only, Joann Woolley, owner and instructor of Sign4Baby! She truly helps parents “discover what their baby is thinking!” with her exciting curriculum and colorful personality.
On a personal level, baby sign language has helped Daddy and I tremendously in communicating with Pinky. We taught some signs to Pinky’s Aunties, Uncles, even Grandma and Grandpa to encourage them to sign with her when we weren’t there. Learning sign language created a deeper bond for our family as we also became teachers. To read about our experience and journey with Sign4Baby, click here.
Joann loves what she does and it shows. It’s no wonder she is an award winning instructor! Just last year, Red Tricycle named Sign4Baby Most Awesome Language Classes in San Diego and she shared with Mira Mesa Mom the benefits of baby sign language. business. San Diego is extremely lucky to have her!
We would like to introduce you to the world of baby sign language with Sign4Baby as it has made a huge impact in understanding our little one, by giving away (2) seats to their upcoming 90 Minute Workshop (an $80 value) at one of the funnest indoor playgrounds in San Diego, Kid Ventures, Pacific Beach.
Giveaway 90 Minute Sign4Baby Workshop at Kid Ventures Thursday, February 2nd, 7pm
What does the 90 minute workshop entail?
* Specific Tips and Techniques that steer you towards success in signing with your baby
* More than 75 signs will be demonstrated, practiced, and practiced again!
* Handouts to act as reference guides after the workshop
* A short Q & A session at the end
To officially enter, leave us a comment below telling us why you believe baby sign language is beneficial.
2 Bonus entries
1) Follow @thepinkyproject on Twitter and tweet, “Enter to win 2 seats to the @sign4baby 90 minute workshop @kidventures Feb 2nd via @thepinkyproject http://ow.ly/8LSFY ” Leave a comment below stating that you did this.
2) Like The Pinky Project on Facebook. Leave a comment below stating that you did this.
Terms & Conditions
Participants must be 18 years or older and US residents to enter. Names must be provided prior to workshop. Deadline to enter is Wednesday, February 1st at 5pm PST. Winner will be selected using Random.org and will be notified via email, blog post, Facebook and Twitter (if applicable). Good luck!
For more information about Sign4Baby, visit their website at www.sign4baby.com.